On a 12 hour layover in Singapore I decided to take advantage and do all the things. Here are my first impressions of the city.
- It is clean AF. Feeding pigeons, smoking in public, chewing gum, selling gum, littering, and spitting are a few laws they have to keep it clean.
- Worlds highest infinity pool. Need I say more?
- Organized and efficient
- We didn’t have to go through security till we got to our gate. That made the line so much shorter.
- Some of the clubs and bars make you pay to get in but they give you a voucher to spend on food and drinks. This makes much more sense than a cover charge.
- The cities no littering policies, beautiful greenery and no smog make this city a spectacular place for the environment.
- Gardens by the bay
- Largest indoor waterfalls
- Architectural Show Stoppers
- 3 story Marina Bay Sands
- A concert venue shaped like Durian
- Museum shaped like a robotic hand
- Successful and Smart
- Everyone is dressed very smart, the people are intelligent and the way everything is room is efficient. If it wasn’t, I think someone would propose a change!